all about you
by joel houston

hear our praises
hear your people sing
hear our hearts cry
your love is everything

and all will hear this shout
as the nations turn to you
and this will be our anthem

'cause we're all about you
and the world you promise
and all we have will give you praise
cause we're all about you
and the world can't stop us
living your way, always

and all the walls are falling down
as all the nations praise
and all the world will hear this shout
can you hear the sound of faith


FREE
by marty sampson

and if i had wings i would fly
cause all that i need, you are
and if the world caved in around me
to you i'd still hold on
cause you're all that i believe
and the one that created me
JESUS..because of you...i'm FREE!


am i to believe
by joel houston

cause i have felt the cold rain
run down my face
i've seen the sun rise up
as the night turns to day
i've heard the laughter
as the children play
but above all
i just live to say that

yeag, oh yeah
i believe in the God of love
yeah, oh yeah
i believe in he risen Son


some parts of some songs from
''united to the ends of the earth'' hillsong.
=)

everything's alright! i've got Jesus with me. everything's alright. my Savior is walking with me

bardee! you all are already planning for the sec.4 farewell? that's like...really fast u noe!!!

i stand before you Lord and give you all my praise. your love is all i need. Jesus you're all i need.

bardee and i have almost the same kinda daddy.
sigh.
pray more!

my life belongs to you. you gave your life for me. your grace is all i need. Jesus you're all i need.

cindy, don't be so upset over the table-tennis thing lah hor. you did your best already. mr kim scolds to try and...motivate u all lor. you know he didin't really mena what he said. maybe he said it in a fit of anger only. you did your best already. and that's what matters k.=)

hold me in your arms. never let me go. i wanna spend eternity with you.

oh yah! bardee! i need you to hurry return me my worship schedule paper. coz i gotta check. and i gotta call up my band members.
band agape, i think we're playing next week. not sure. heh. i'll check and call you peeps up soon.

now that you're near. everythings is different. everythings so different now. i know i'm not the same. my life you've changed.i wanna be with you. i wanna be with you.

oh. i heard.....
you know the show...american idol?and then you can also send your sms and it'll be shown on the tv screen?
i heard that there was one sms that went smtg like this :
one candidate(dunno who) rocks. but the head prefect from acs(b), _____(his name) rocks more!
something like that.
bwahaahahha....
he was doing back-up for worship today. and whenever i looked, i had to smile...so funny.
valooloo! you reading this? aniwae, you already know.
and who knows,a---s-- may like t--c---.
and if she really does, i'm won't really laugh.
we're like, kinda used to the ''shifting loyalties'' eh?
heh.

ok. i should hush.
am starting to crap.
gotta go study aniwae.


this is for you . for all that you've done for me. and i wanted to show you how much you mean. my God. my God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance