hello bardee. great that you're finding pj fun :) i thought "pj" was pajamas at first so i was like, eh? ok. sorry. but seriously. when's syf? it's usually somewhere in march right? oh. it's april already. uh. and i'm ok.

ok.
well. i went to phuket. with my dad and chinsiew. from tues-sat.
i am now almost black. ok well. my face only. my arms and legs are red.
mark said so weird that i'm suddenly wearing baggy pants.
haha.
it's cos i don't really want to wear jeans cos they'll scrape against my legs. i think. then pain. uh huh. then i don't want to wear a skirt either. cos my legs are SO RED. seriously like, so red. my legs..the skin's gonna peel. ok. the skin at my shoulder, peel before. but leg?! yea. haha. and my face is really really r e a l l y dark. haha. that's why i need my cap! haha. my brother's cap, actually.

hi ponkies. thank you for the chocolate. it tasted like kinder bueno :D heh. have a wonderful week (:

hello bobblybobblesaur. thank you for the suggestion :D how about sharing YOUR songs? ok well, you do. on your blog :)

pearlywhirly! eys! when? erm. i'm not free every mon and thurs so...when's ok for you? oh ya. i'm supposed to go to COOS right. heh. when?

HI ERNEST I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAME HERE. haha.

hi spaciegracie where's your purple uh, skirt-that-you-use-as-a-veil?

hi cherie :)

yay! justin! we got ubin! we got ubin! we got ubin! we got ubin!

uh, right?

haha




worship today was good :)

and,



boo!


heh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance