meeting finished at 1130pm today! *Gasp*
my eyes are tired :(

i went to sen's clinic in the morning for my check-up (so i can go to OBS)
and i had to get my tetanus immunization (i don't know what that is)
and sen was saying it's quite funny cos every time i go to his clinic, i have to get a jab. haha.
sen says my arm will ache tomorrow.
:/ enough of aching already la.
haha.

oh ya.
i'm 162cm!!!
haha.
ok i think i saw 161.5 so maybe they rounded it up. but anyway, i'm...162cm! hahaha. i thought i was 159. maybe i grew taller in poly. haha. i dunno.
and maybe i am taller than my meimei jiejie. HAH. (mei don't bluff ok. ADMIT IT!) heh. sorry. i am being childish. hahaha. ok wotever.

i have another meeting tmr.
DANA NEEDS TO GET A JAB. HOHOHO.
yay that i am not too scared about getting jabs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance