this is my breakfast


What is this?!







And the picture is so laoPoky blur, my apologies.


(I'm taking up space so there's some space between this and the next picture.)


Hi Matt, ya I suddenly blog super duper a lot. haha.


Hi meimei, ah. I forgot that balcony at Green Meadows.


I like balconies. < 3

Are the rest of Stina Nordemstam's as nice as her Little Star in Romeo+Juliet?


"Yet I am always with you;
you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel...
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail.
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."
–Psalm 73:23-26







It was my breakfast.


Bread, ham, apple, egg, apple, bread.


I'm very full.


Okay that was some morning nonsense for my blog.


Okay the verse part wasn't nonsense.


:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance