"You stoop down to make me great"


Was thinking about some things. Which led to the thought of a child falling to the dust, and Jesus picking him up and knees on the ground, dusting the dust off the child's body.

That is like me (and us all). He stoops down to make me great. He goes on His knees to pick me up from the ground and dust me clean, placing me up on my feet again. So I can stand, and walk , and not be ashamed, lying in the dust.

"As for God, His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is flawless.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him.
For who is God besides the Lord?
And who is the Rock except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
He makes me feet like the feet of a deer;
He enables me to stand on the heights.
He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great."
- Psalm 18:31-35

"He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
- Zephaniah 3:17

God loves me a lot a lot a lot. And He loves you a lot a lot a lot too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance