References in essays + wah lau

According to how my media studies essay was marked,
it seems like I can have no ideas of my own.
Every example and every thought requires a reference.

Wah lau.

haha
at the "wah lau" -
I am sing jia porean.

My parents always told me not to say "wah lau"
cos it's crude
and I'm a "nu hai zi" (girl).

Even summarising my paragraph (full of references and quotes) requires a reference.
Like, huh - it's a summary?!

I guess with the world having been around for so long,
and so many billion people having gone before me...
like they say - there are no original thoughts.

Okay never mind.
My next essay will be better.

It's not yet 6pm and it is all dark outside!


--


The life you've always wanted
John Ortberg

"If you are weary of some sleepy form of devotion, probably God is as weary of it as you are." -Frank Laubach

A key test to know whether we really want God’s guidance is to ask, "How often do I seek God’s guidance when I’m not facing trouble or a difficult decision?"

Do not despise your place, your gifts, or your voice, for you cannot have another’s, and it would not fulfill you if you could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance