Nerd or not; Mama's birthday

Felt like such a nerd (in a good way :P) borrowing nine books from the library today.

This nerd also skipped half of class this morning.

Hahaha.

Nerd or not?

:D


--


We died and went to paper heaven.

Oh wait, no- we went to paper heaven, then we died.

Hahaha. Hi ace friend :D





--


Hallo mama! Happy birthday!



Even when I've been a not-the-best kid, you've always been a the-best mama.
Because you've always loved me and us all with a Jesus-love.

I lubchews + you are da best.


--



Seems like I'm on a blogging spree. Maybe it's because my thesis is about notions of community and identity via the media. And I am sub-consciously being affected. Har har. Hrms. I AM GOING TO BE A COULDRY, RHEINGOLD, HOLMES, POSTER, CAREY, TURKLE EXPERT! Okay excuse me; I am cheering myself on- need to get through my readings! Those are author names heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance