had a big class of about 23 today.
coz rodney didn't come. so his class combined with ours.
was raining today and got so wet walking to church to pass someone smtg, then back to ymca, then to the mrt station.
and i bent a rose so that it could fit into wei's bag. heh. and it wasn't even my rose. terrible me. but aniwae. haha.

lemme teach you pple a song.
i taught a few pple in class and now, a lot of pple in school know it =)

____,____ (person's name), i love you
you know that ir eally do
i know that you love me too
so i sing for you.

i learnt it from a little girl in the mrt. she was singing and singing it. and it's so simple. memorised it in a while. the song goes to the octopussers! heh....octopussers, octopussers i love you.............so on and so forth. =)
my brother is now burning marsmallows on a wooden chopstick with a lighter. man.
and the marshmallows turn out terrible. all burnt!
gross! eheh.
i prefer un-burnt marshmallows.

ok. i better go do my work now. i have 4...yes...4!!!! chinese compos to finish today.
i am so dead.
o wells.
i'm glad i passed my last chinese test. i passed it on the dot. which is an improvement,(tho it's still very not-good) because i have always been failing my chinese tests like siao. it's time to buck up man! and i finally passed. joy oh joy.
lousy poker me. o levels this year summore. chinese o levels first one summore. die. die. die....
oh-oh.
ehehe...


[dotdotdot]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance