haha. denise. you got the song title there! it IS called ''everything's alright''!

handbell prac. mr fong hardly did anithing.
i guess he was fed-up with us again or smtg.
but the song's cool.
and are we really gonna play it on national day?!?!

he must be bluffing us man.

remember : the sun shines after the rain.

so smile!! =))))

the newest hillsong album is soo fantabulous!
it's ''united. to the ends of the earth.''
and my favourite song in there is ''My God''.

hillsong music rocks man.
they got so many talented pple in hillsong church.
like darlene zschech, joel housten, marty sampson.
and they use their talents to serve God wonderfully =)
I WANNA DO THAT TOO! *grin*

My God
your faithful love.has always been there for me
the greatest love.that i have ever known
what can i give to you.for all you've given to me
you gave it all.and you are all i need

you are my king. you are my God.
the praises i bring. come from my heart.

this is for you. for all you've done for me.
and i wanted to show you. how much you mean.
my God. my God.


the tune is =)


remember now your creator in the days of your youth. ecclesiates 12:1

whoa!


i wanna get a sketchbook, the one like the art girls at school. the book is really cool. coz they do all their sketches inside. and the sketches are really beautiful. especailly tiffany's!!! she draws her stuff so life-like. wish i could draw like her. but, different pple, different talents eh? but i still want to get a sketchbook. =) but not now though. coz i know that i have abosolutely no time for that. maybe after my o's. all the sec4s waiting for the o's to be over eh? *grin*
study hard now!
i'm trying to...not hard enough. but i am trying to.

ok. so, go study now.


=)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance