oh man. bardee. your good, bad and ugly.
did you think up of that [crap] stuff yourself?
and your writing is so qhim.
bonkers, you've gone.
but it's good lah. heh.

cousins are coming over to my house soon.
cousins and their kids.
yep. i have cousins that are like...40 yrs old thereabouts?
so the oldests erm....nephew.distant nephew. i have is 18.
older than me.
but i'm not close to them.
and they all speak chinese.
hah. my chinese is terrible.
even my older sister's speak better than me.
chinese i mean. actually, english too.
oh whatever.

oh no! the hols are like....over so fast!
considering that chinese new year actually lasts for 15 days,
shouldn't the holiday last for smtg like.....15 days?

fat hope.

let me ask you smtg.
why do some pple
get all weird
and girls start liking girls
and guys start liking guys.
it's so gross.
lesbians and gays.
it's abnormal.
yuckie doodles man.
that's one reason why.
the world is not what God made it to be
anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance