sec ones played today for the "luchtime performance" and they played quite well. they still gotta work with timing but, generally, ok.

i wanna play for combined! ahh! boohoohoo...stupid camp and all. i've always wanted to play for combined. and now, bleagh.
music camp groupings. sigh.

haha. denise. your blog's guestbook has become a noticeboard or smtg. quelle, who's the person? and hi zhou ( i can't remember the elvish one. is it amarion?) if you're reading this =) denise, if i got 71% for my chinese, i'd faint from shock. i'd be too good to be true. i also got funfair tickets to sell. $100 too. you wanna buy from me? you wanna buy, must buy from ME ok? =) i haven't sold a single one. the funfair is on 14th june if i'm not wrong. i haven't started even trying to sell. except, to my mother. [eh?] heh.

dead meat tmr. as i've already mentioned. my results.
ahhh! =((((((((((

One night I dreamed I was walking
Along the beach with the Lord.


Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.
Other times there were one set of footprints.
This bothered me because I noticed that
During the low periods of my life when I was
Suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
So I said to the Lord, "You promised me,
Lord, that if I followed You,
You would walk with me always.
But I noticed that during the most trying periods
Of my life there have only been
One set of prints in the sand.
Why, When I have needed You most,
You have not been there for me?"
The Lord replied,
"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints
Is when I carried you."

By Mary Stevenson
Mary was from a poor family, who lost her mother at the age of seven,
during the Depression of the 30's. In 1936, during one of Mary's down times,
when she was locked out of her home, Mary observed the neighbor's cat
leaving footprints in the snow. She pleaded to God for His guidance and
was rewarded by penning the words to one of the most beloved, inspirational poems
FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND. She was only fourteen.

since foot prints in the sand is so famous, i thought i'd just put this here so pple know how it came about.

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance