chinese was the last period in school today. lao shi was waiting for debbie to finish her compo. and i was waiting for debbie to go and have lunch together. so i was standing beside debbie. and lao shi was beside the table beside debbie and she came to be and hit my butt and walked back. [?!?!?!] i didn't even look up. she hit my butt for not handing up my compo. before you see. oh man. then after a while, she reached out and cupped my chin with her hand and shook my chin and said "aye. jinghui zhang the hen ke ai hor"(erm...it roughly means...jinghui very cute hor..) then i didn't look up still. i was just looking sideways at debbie who was laughing like crazy...[?!??!!??!] man...my chinese teacher is old...so maybe that explains it. she's maaaad!!!
haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance