i studied so much chinese today!
ok. maybe not so much....but more than usual aniwae. which is good. especially since chinese o's are in 2 weeks. ahhh!

don't feel like blogging so much any more.
i'd rather write in my own personal journal...or prayer journal... :D it starts "dear God"

like a child...jars of clay
Dear God, surround me as I speak,
the bridges that I walk across are weak
Frustrations fill the void that I can't solely bear
Dear God, don't let me fall apart,
you've held me close to you
I have turned away and searched for answers I can't understand


i wanna learn new songs on the guitar...new playing styles...getting a bit bored with the stuff i'm playing now.
would like to learn the drums but i don't think i have the talent for that....haha
magdelene(how you spell?) is a good pianist! i've noticed =D
reaaally good.

lalalala...

oh! mark de winne's design for that red thingie...cool! "ma ke" was what wanli and i called him during last years CAM. haha.
i was drawing this thingie on my file and he told me that i should join some design course of whatever...haha. i can draw. a bit. not enough to do design.
i don't even know what i wanna be when i grow up. tho i gotta make that decision pretty soon. whether i choose to go to poly or jc. ort whatever.
i'd like to do something with...music. not a piano teacher kinda of music...classical music and all. no man. i cannot. worship. ah. that's what i want. well, wherever God leads me, i will go, i hope =D ...
so God...where do You want me to go? where do You want me to go?
hmm....tell meeee....

"tell me what you want me to do Lord God. tell me what You want for my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance