email time again :D


When I meditated on the word GUIDANCE, I kept seeing "dance" at the end
of the word. I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like
dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't
flow
with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable.

When one person realizes and lets the other lead, then both begin to flow
with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge or by pressing lightly in one
direction or another.
It's as if two become one, moving beautifully. Dance takes surrender,
willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and
skill from the other.

My eyes drew back to the word GUIDANCE. When I saw "G," I thought of God,
followed by "u" and "i." . . .
"God, "u" and "i" dance." God, you, and I dance. This statement is what
As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance
about my life.
Once again, I became willing to let God lead.



ee got the new hillsong cd!
and ahhhh! she's going away in exactly a month's time...am gonna miss her man...all of us....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance