haha.
i have smtg to tell everyone.
i went to toys 'r' us yesterday.

was supposed to go to tanglin shopping centre but it was raining real heavily so la and i decided to wait at the forum. for the rain to stop.
so we went up to toys 'r' us. quite fun. quite stupid. haha.

got this doll. so scary. which kid will buy? wake up in the middle of the night see the face will get scared to death one you know? the eyes so big.
the barbie dress...whoa man...for kids to wear one...even got the hoop to make the butt bigger.
and then got the manicure set.
wah. so vain ah. ahahaha
but i liked the motorcycle! haha. so cool....lalala
and there was the masak masak set thingie [is that what you call it?] all the food stuff...i used to play you know. sec1 i still play. haha. coz stay over at my cousins house and they want to play then....play lor. haha
and i used to have a really small ironing board. i'd sit at the corner of my sister's room and iron i-don't-know-what last time. haha
i had a cash register too!
and a fake typewriter!
i never had a barbie tho. haha.


ok then. let me tell you a bit about my sec4 grad dinner.
i paid $60.
guess what i ate.
i ate dessert and only a scoop of some soup. it had chilli so i didn't eat more. and i don't eat chilli you see.
yah.
haha. but nvm. when pple asked me to eat more coz i paid $60. i said i paid for the experience of being an emcee! yeps. i was emcee. quite last minute all the stuff so i was running around IN MY HEELS which didn';t even fit quite well. haha.

and guess what!
the usual. someone said i looked like my eldest sister. ahaha...
my mom/sis' friend. she's from the alumni so she came.
she saw me and talked to me...so blah blah blah. and then she pulled me down to share a seat with her so she could look at my hair (credits go to my mom and her asst. aunty kat! they tied up my hair...made it look like long hair. really nice. during camp rachael was like....ahhh!don't take out! i was like.....er. i need to sleep.) then she made me turn and let the vice-principal look at my hair and blah blah. haha.
i wore chinsiew's black dress and chinmei's silver heels. couldn't be bothered to go find anything. aiyah. i looked fine anyway.

tho the pple at camp may have thought differently coz i arrived with my black dress and track shoes...haha.


i woke up this morning and was like...ahhh! i' m leaving in a few hours time!

see you pple in a months time


bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance