i will magnify you
i will glorify you
i will lift my hands
and worship my king

so take your rightful place Lord
Jesus you're my savior
and i will magnify you
and glorify your name





i so look forward to camp. not just the fun you know. the worship. the fellowship. it helps to have fellow christians around you who can help to cheer you on and all that so i really thank God for putting me in PL where there are christian friends and the christian-ish environment. maybe that will prepare me for the world. [haha. sounds so serious. but think about it, it is. God]

my mommy always tells me to look on the bright side of things.
like that verse in romans which says "and we know that all things work for the good of those who love Him and serve Him and who have been called according to him purpose" [smtg like that] and it's been an encouraging verse. really. sometimes, we only see a downside to things. we try hard to find the better side of things...on how that depressing whatever thing can come to something good...but we can't. but we ought not worry about it. why? because we have GOD. and honestly man. i can tell you. he loves you. and that means he won't plan anything to harm you or whatever thing like that.

my studies and all that crap. so lousy and all. then my daddy. whatever. stuff. well, more than often, i don't see a bright side to it. but i try to remember the verse. tho it may be hard. i guess we all just have to try to trust God. have faith in him.

you know, my mom gave me the christian name faithful and true. we all thought it was so weird. tha'ts why it was cut short to faith. but yea. aniwae. i want to be faithful and true to God. i don't ant pretence you know. i don't like pretence. pretence gets irritating. it frustrates me. it makes me question God. a lot.[yea lil' prince? (haha. haven't called you that in a long while eh?) i want to be true. you know, real.

real for Jesus. yea.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance