it's colder in nottingham than in london.bad for skin.haha...my hands are a bit stiff now coz i was out in the cold just now. walked to bookstores and sainsbury's. sainsbury is like ntuc. i bought kinder surprise. one for 44p :)

ok. i just put it together...it's a purple dinosaur...or monster. whichever

i bought 2 books! some books are cheap here. like, 2 pounds. that's about s$6 i think.
my bed was so cold last nite that i had to put a hot water bottle on it to warm it up first. and as usual, i woke up early...6.45.

but maybe that's coz i had to pee...

these few days, i'll be slacking around...reading...online...and if i want to i can walk to town by myself. not bad huh? i walked back myself today. only bad thing is the cold.....it seems like the coldness gets stuck in the windbreaker. when i go to wales i think i am going to diiie. my sis says maybe i'm just not used to the cold yet...coz my level of tolerance for the cold is usually better than hers...

llalala



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance