this guy had come to my mom's shop like, twice before. then after he left, i asked my mom for his name so that i could record some stuff and when she told me his name, i was like, sooooper surprised man.

the last time i saw him was.....in lower pri? or pri4. dunno. he used to play the violin while i played the piano in bsf. and he'd have neatly combed side-parted hair, wearing a collared shirt and long black pants. the mommy's boy kind. now, different. haha. his mom and my mom went to bsf together. my sis and his sis went to bsf together. i and him went to bsf together. haha


hi flAme. it's time for a change! come to "sally hairstyling" for...ok. whatever. aiyah. come with richie and cut ok? richie he should come with you right? yeps


my job : being a full-time christian who's working for the Lord!
ok. it's kinda difficult sometimes. but yea, we all have to try right?
of course i'm right.

hehehe

this sat is praise sat for ym. MUST COME!!! you're gonna have a great time....seriously. come and have a time of worship....


knees to the earth
wonderful saviour
my heart belongs to you
i will remember always the blood you shed for me
wonderful saviour
my heart will know your worth
so i will embrace you always as i walk this earth

be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
be treasured here, be glorified
i owe my life to you my Lord
here i am



Beautiful Jesus




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance