ok. everybody's asking who's been posted where

me :
from jae, i got posted to SP, creative media design
from direct admissions, i got into TP, tourism and hospitality management

and i'm still waiting for the mass comm. results..have to go for interview first.



ah. God, help. your will be done. lalala


went to queensway shopping centre on sunday with wei, richie and zhuo. didn't find track shoes that i liked....haha. i'm picky you see.


supposed to go course to learn how to cut hair. but hahahahahahAHA. had to pay like, $50 per person so my mom decided that nvm....no need to go. she'll just teach me. HAHA. yay!

ah. i can't really be bothered to blog.

oh. wait. good news. there's now chinmei's laptop at home! that means...no more weird shutting down of the laptop. don't have to restart twice. my patience won't be tested in this way animore. yay!


my aunt made me do a "manicure" at the shop opposite my mom's just now. just taking out the dead skin or whatever so that my nails can grow (they don't really grow now coz i bite)
i didn't really wanna go coz like...i dunno. manicure sounds so...vain!?!?!?!?
but aniwae, i refused to put any colour or "cute" patterns on my nails. oh gosh. hahahahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance