the purpose driven life
day 24
transformed by truth


spiritual growth is the process of replacing lies with truth.

God's word, unlike any other word, is alove. when God speaks,m things change!

abiding in God's word :
1. receive - listen and accept with an open, receptive attitude, our receptiveness determines whether God's word takes roots in our lives and bears fruit (parable of the sower - matthew 13)
2. read - daily
3. research - studying the bible...thinking about the stuff in it
4. remembering - if God's word is impt, you will take time to memorise it.
5. reflect - meditation, focused thinking (if you know how to worry, you know how to meditate =] )

"be doers of the word." - james 1:22
must apply it's principles!
this is the hardest step coz Satan fights it so intensely...


"if you hold on to my teaching, you are really my disciples. then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. " - john 8:31-32




the end







'My heart is steadfast O God, my heart is steadfast. I will sing and make music. I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations. I will sing of You among the peoples. For great is your love reaching to the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted O God, above the heavens, let Your Glory be over all the earth.'
- Psalms 57:7, 9-11





band agape played for worship today. the offering. the first worship, wanli and i sang quite ok. budden the second one, we changed it to one key up. and ahhh. i went like, kinda off man. ohwells. but aniwae, worship was good. =)




this, is a very, very, very good song.
heard it first when it was spinning in the cd player in my mom's shop, and it stood out among all the other songs :)


Your love, oh Lord

Your love, oh Lord reaches to the heavens
And Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
And Your righteousness is like the mighty mountain yeh
And Your justice flows like the ocean’s tide

Chorus 1:
And I will lift my voice to worship You my King
And I will find my strength in the shadow of Your wings


Chorus 2:
And I will lift my voice to worship You my King (I will lift my voice to worship You my King)
And I will find my strength in the shadow of Your wings (And I will find my strength in the shadow of Your wings)



Your love, oh Lord reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky




ah. (",)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance