my eyes are still a bit red. since sunday. how nice

:)


chinhui wearing a skirt causes a hoo-ha. no. cause ooh-ah (that's hoo-ha spelt backwards)

my friend's asked me to do freelancing. he's got his own uh. company? small business kinda thingie. yea.
Print Matters and Design.
and i'm to like, help design stuff lah (duh)coz he says like, some pple (like say, mg girls?) ask him to design t-shirts but their taste is different so maybe i can help there. yea.
i'm all dry man. quite stale. my ideas. ah. ha. ha
anyway, seniors (mark and joshua. who else?), do you two know how much i can ask for? as in, he told me to give him an amt kinda thing.
so interesting ah?


hope i can make it to church this sunday :) will try to leave camp early. i have to wear my old track shoes which have nice holes in it. alamaks.


ok. time to go do work again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance