this guy sitting beside me in bus 969 was super asleep. he was swaying from side to side at a rate of say, 3 times per minute. i mean it. and he kept hitting me. and he didn't wake up! and it wasn't as if i was taking up a lot of space such that he couldn't help but hit my shoulder. so i'm likem trying to sleep there, or just staring out. and at the side it's like...he hits my shoulder. and he hits my shoulder. and he hits my shoulder. and he doesn't wake up. how?! :/ as in, how he don't wake up?!


hey lala! so is the dark room cool? or did you get bored? haha


photog. tmr and i haven't taken pictures :/
but it's not like terence will bother rite? eheh.


shimmyshimmyquaterturn. haha. i can't remember the song still. only can remember this part. haha

marketing research now. byebye. ~ whoosh.
o. i'm going to art friend tmr. or maybe thursday. i don't know. lalala.
whoosh~
triplex triplex triplex triplex triplex triplex tripleeex tripleeeeeeex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance