oh look! orange buggy coming up! ok. i'm a nutcase. :) aniwae, i'm supposed to be doing my work now. (it's 2.21am) but i don't feel like doing my work. tsk tsk. so i'm thinking of going to school tmr to do it, even tho i don't have school. travelling to school is :/ now. after i had to rush back from school to get my thumbnails to hand up to nancy. and then i took a cab back to school so i'd reach in time. cost me $12.40 . i wish i could take a cab to school everyday man. hahaha. ok well, GO HUI! and go everybody else too! (: 2 more weeks of school. then whoohoo! holidays (: heh. i think i'll have to go to my mom's shop almost everyday during my hols cos she'll want me to help out. lalala.oh yay then during the hols i can do for band pracs every friday night (: ok. enough ah*hui. time to go. [i do not want to do my work.] ok maybe i shall turn off the laptop and do roughs for my book cover design. rather than leave this on and keep on typing and blah blah. oh-oh. [i'm talking to myself] ok it's time to do qt. byee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance