I realise that it's easier to write cards/letters to christians because there's so much more that you can write cos there's that common topic there where there's so much to talk about.

Things get so limited when there's no God.

ok well. school later at 5.30. i have to make a face mask :/ or rather, my friend has to make a face mask for me cos i did hers last week. put cream on your face. and stick a thin layer of tissue and then put layers an layers of plaster. mmhmm.

I should start doing my work and stop doing nothing. ah. haha. I'm still not in the mood for school. Who ever is? :)

pearl, i don't know which cousin i told you about. haha. excited about your christmas performance thingie on the 22nd? :D
pearl and bardee, I'll be going back for prac if I can. go help the treble.


year of unity. then year of sieving. and now, year of growth.


ok well, merry christmas to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance