Isaiah 43: 1-5
"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the first,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze
For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour;
I will give you Egypt for your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your stead.
Since you are precious and honoured in my sight,
and because I love you...
Do not be afraid, for I am with you..."
Proverbs 3:5,6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding.
In all of your ways, acknowledge Him
and He will make your paths straight."
ok well you can say that that's a summary of ym camp '04, for me :)
But anyway, it was good. The camp I mean. I think I should have made more effort to get to know my group members better. But ok well, I was only with them for like, 2 days. or one and a half, really. so well, :/
playing for worship was super. It was really nice to look down and see so many people with hearts and voices raised. and hands. Made me smile :) and I was looking at the faces and wondering whether those same hands would still be lifted up in a few months time...
school's pretty ok I guess. I've got arts appreciation now. there's no one i know in my class. ok so i made friends with 2 girls. a yr one and a yr two, both from engine. they're pretty nice. my class is like, 3/4 guys? no. 4/5. :/ hokays. lecture is boring cos well, the lecturer's ok. but there's nothing much to learn i guess. and the stupid thing is that attendance is not taken. so naturally, half the pple don't come. i think. ha
full day tmr. 9-6 with a one hour break. lovely. ohwells at least I get a one hour break. haha
dad, mei and siew coming back from thailand today. and oh. 2 of my relatives from thailand are here to stay. One's staying for a month i think. he's here for english classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance