hi!

i forgot to bring my ez-link card out today.
i actually got a free bus ride. and a uh, discount? for a bus ride. i paid twenty cents less.
haha.
the first one, the uncle said that it was ok, no need to pay. cos only 2 stops. then the other one, i put in 60cents. then saw that it was supposed to be 80cents. and was digging in my wallet then the uncle uh, smiled and nodded to the back or smtg. to tell me to just go sit.
nice bus uncles in yishun :D

heh

went to art friend to buy the wood (30 bucks.pfft) for my box for vscp1 today and spent the night cutting it. i think it's too flimsy! but nvm. i'll think up of smtg. at least i've got my box now.

and it's 3.06am now! :D

and campbells' chicken soup tastes reaaal good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance