Hungry

Hungry, I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty, but I know
Your love does not run dry

So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling to my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for

Broken, I run to you
for Your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know
Your love restores my life




wanted to scan the one i wrote. it's more uh. personal. i dunno. but uh, techinical problem so yea. :)


well anyway, hello everyboday :)
i hope you've had a good start to your new year :)
if you've got any prayer requests.. , can tell me if you want to :)
prayer is good. and prayer works. amen? ok yes well, amen :)

so many smileys. haha :)))))


oh my. i'm in such a quiet quiet mood. hm.

but anyway, quiet is good. i like quiet :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance