hello there.

i will sing. to my king!

what a day. i did no work. haha. this is bad. oh poo. yes, POO.
you know, put ponks, moonie and spacegrace together - they can scream in thirds. oOo. how in-te-res-ting. eheh.

i am tired. i will sleep.

oh yes. hello new friend :) chin up! and don't let things get you down. and let go. things generally working that way doesn't mean it'll work that way with everyone. i think i'll be an exception in this area :)

but wait. lemme try find smtg that will make this post uh, more meaningful.

_______________________________________

ok. i don't want to put my QT stuff. so here's a song -




"Be Thou My Vision"

Be Thou my vision,
O Lord of my heart.
Naught be all else to me,
save that Thou art.
Thou my best thought,
by day or by night,
waking or sleeping,
Thy presence my light.

Riches I heed not,
nor man's empty praise.
Thou my inheritance,
now and always.
Thou and Thou only,
first in my heart.
High King of heaven,
my Treasure Thou art.

High King of heaven,
my Treasure Thou art.




_____________________________________

Think about song lyrics when you sing them.
Don't sing blindly.
I like hymns :) goodnight, world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance