"I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris.
Someone gave me the book. Interesting choice of book, I'd say - coming from whoever it came from. Ha.
Pretty much just reconfirms stuff - what i think about dating.

Maybe I'll type about that more another time.

Skipped Arts Appreciation lecture today. And my brother didn't go to school today too - he had a fever. I went to woodlands library to do a bit of research. At least I've got something to show for my VSCP1 now. Ok. I better go do my work now. I am so super behind time.

Watched Hotel Rwanda last night with Wei, siew and ee.
After I watched The Pianist, I actually had a nightmare - of people looting from piles of dead bodies.

Ok. I've spent too long online. I'll go off now. Try do some work. Then come on later, and not sign into msn, and try do my work (as in, stuff that I need to use the computer for).

And hi Sarah. I'm talking to you now. I'm your friend! haha. Happy day to you (:


Much of You
Steven Curtis Chapman

I want to make much of You, Jesus
I want to make much of Your love
I want to live today to give You the praise
That You alone are so worthy of
I want to make much of Your mercy
I want to make much of Your cross
I give You my life
Take it and let it be used
To make much of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance