I'm doing my Mfund - supposed to create a website thingie.
and whoa! my stuff works! hahaha. yay!
ok but i can't figure smtg out. poo. nvm. i'll try again.
maybe i can finish most of it tonight.
HI CHRISTINE! thanks for helping me and aloy just now. you helped me get started! which is like, a super good thing. cos if you didn't, i'd still be feeling super helpless. and i'd never get started, and i'd fail my Mfund. haha :D
i borrowed a book on dreamweaver. :D

phekgek is disappointed with my class cos most of us have done so little for vscp1.

diess - 0%. if it's consultation this wk, erm. i guess i'll skip it. cos i've got nothing to consult yongkin about.

i've got to go to school tomorrow to do project work. argypargy.
i missed today's Culture and Expression s class and gasp! it was the last class! ha ha ok whatever. i wanted to watch the documentary tho. nvm.

hello everybody - i am rambling. (the colour orange supposedly gets pple thinking/talking)

oh yes. eric. hello sorry i was away. you got in already?! as in, you're confirmed going there? :D so cool :D (see. cos you like black, i can't change the colour or your name. as in, cos it's already black. so i changed the colour of this msg to you instead. oh. hardeehar.)

haha. bye. my eyes are tired. la la la lalala la lala la la

oh yes. New Creation produced a CD - "You Gave". yepedoodles. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance