It was nice, writing a letter to my brother on his birthday. lots to write. :)

Today was an ok day.
Arts appreciation was crazy. My group went crazy laughing for the first part and for the second half of the class, hans was saying "we're screwed" cos we hadn't thought of anything for the play yet. ok well, i didn't coutribute much to the ideas - i just put down a lot of ideas cos well, they weren't very realistic stuff but I guess I made up for it when everyone had left the class and our group was still desperate for an idea and I suggested we do "Salome" by Oscar Wilde so well, yeps. Meeting on Saturday before philotheos meeting. and before that, I've got to go to art friend.

Last night/This early morning was good because I managed to do my work properly. Not much done. But well, at least I did my work. This week and the next, funny sleeping hours to come.

I had an enjoyable walk home tonight. Night air, I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance