I LOVE CHRISTINE!!!!

a super beeeeg thank you to you... heh



oh wow. xuanie and i are in the same boat. hahaha. crap. i'm like, so off and on on high-ness. it's crazy. ha. nevermind. n


cheese and shoulders, crazy toes. crazy toes. crazy toes.

sorry. i'm high. you see. you can tell that i'm high. usually from when i talk too much. and i RAMBLE. (rambling rolllllll. ok. it's not really "rambling roll". it's smtg else. sung by Nat King Cole. but it sounds like that. hm. what else is there. "where are those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer." but anyway, it's now Frank Sinatra for me. i'm singing Cheek To Cheek. "Heaven I'm in heaven. and my heart beats so that i can hardly speak. and i seem to find the happiness i seek. when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek...." i think i memorised the whole song today. i'm going to get a sore throat if i sing it anymore. haha. but it's fun, you know.)

i must be crazy. i get high by myself. tsk tsk.

nevermind. it's fun. but ok it's also weird. but. LALA. hi lala. how are you. how's study week? are you really studying? you might be. but i think there's a lot of sh stuff swirling in your head right? mahahaha.

hi ponks. remember to teach me the froggie song. and the shalala song, with gracie.
ponkies you are really funny. i am thinking the constipation thing and i might crack up anytime again.

so fast. i'm going to be in year two next year. ah. too fast. school starts on 23rd May. that's.....nine weeks of holiday :D but got orientation. so i'll get like, 8 weeks of holiday? you know, if my holiday was 3 months, my mom would most probably ask me to go to the USA. cos there's this friend of hers who migrated there and they have 5 young kids and they need someone to help out around the house with uh, the house and the kids. and they'll pay for airfare all that and it'll be good experience for me but nah. haha. my holiday's 2 months only. and. i don't think i'm very good with kids. aha. and i will miss every one + thing back here. i mean, THREE MONTHS?! well, chinee went away for 10. she might be going away again. eheh. dunno yet. ok don't ask questions. shhh. shhh. SHHH. but anyway, time passes by really quickly. but, go to the US for 3 months. PRETTY COOL HUH. but i can't. so TOO BAD. nevermind.

i have been blogging too much. this is bad. ha. and ... and we're off together, dancing cheek to cheek (by the way, i can't dance. so, I WON'T DANCE, DON'T ASK ME [c'mon. tell me it sounds familiar...])


hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance