Ok well, in reply to Matthias.

11.30 used to have more ushers. But anyway.
Now 9.30 has so many ushers, mainly cos of the sec1s. we have about…7 sec1 ushers. But I’m thinking that I should just make them greeters and not ushers, as in, the ushers who…do whatever the normal duty is. But actually, thinking about it now. I shouldn’t even let sec1s in. a week ago, this sec1 girls mom sms-ed me to ask whether “Thursday’s practice was compulsory” . I was like… huh?! Cos. There was no prac for ushering. So is this another case of a sec1 using the ministry as an excuse to go out or whatever, and lying to her parents? *shrug* . I guess so. So that’s bad. So I don’t really want sec1s in, I guess. But then, I can’t exactly “kick” them out of the ministry, since I’ve already accepted them right (ok yea I said they’ll only start in 2 months time. Oh maybe I can extend that to….like, 9 months? Ok. I’m talking rubbish)

So well, I guess 9.30 has about uh, 23 ushers now? Not 30. yea. Thereabouts.




Band prac today. Was pretty ok. Though tiring, was good. 45 min worship this week, instead of 30 mins. No class. Sermon instead. I feel quite bad about being late for every prac. But ohwells. Can’t help it. Cos school ends late. So well, yea. shadrach said i looked very stressed during band
prac today. haha. i don't think i was very stressed. but nvm :)

ok. minutes to type out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance