Seminar : God is Not Fair. Coming to terms with life's raw deal.
by Dr Joel Freeman

" I believe that God is not fair. But He is just and is merciful. Fairness is an earth-bound perspective but justice and mercy are Heaven-bound. If God were fair, we would all go to hell. Thankfully, He is just and merciful. Don't spend too much time asking why. Sometimes we should just ask God to use what happens to us in a meaningful way."


It's from Wesley's quaterly magazine, Tidings.
I thought it was pretty interesting.




Ren Xiang and i were talking. and : our GLs should be called FMs - Fresh Makers, since the orientation's theme is "refresh". then we get Dana (sponsor head) to get mentos for us all. Then we all have like, 10 sticks of mentos of smtg. then when we want the freshies to do things then we can bribe them with mentos. har har.




hi sarah. that's why we're pals man. that's why we're pals. haha. ladidum!

hi poksters! how are you?



i will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing, I will sing
I will since of the mercies of the Lord, forever
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord
and with my mouth, will i make known, thy faithfulness, great faithfulness
and with my mouth will i make known, thy faithfulness to all generations

just suddenly thought of the song (: can anybody remember this song? (i don't think my lyrics are completely accurate) its a really old song. my mom used to sing it. i remember, once. like a snapshot memory kind of thing...my mom carrying my brother and chinee carrying me, in the balcony, singing christian songs to us to get us to sleep. mmm
oh and then. at the playground...my mom would push me on the swing. i think. and then she'd sing, lift Jesus higher, lift Jesus higher (as i went higher and higher. haha.) lift him up for the world to see. He said "if I be lifted up ( ? ? to the world/from the world? i dunno) i will draw all men, i will draw all men, i will draw all men unto me."

ah.


Happy hears and happy faces,
Happy play in grassy places -
Tha was how, in ancient ages,
Childern grew to kings and sages.
- part of Good and Bad Children by Robert Loius Stevenson


so lovely (:
maybe more poems, another day.


For you gave me a heart, and you gave me a smile, you gave me Jesus and you made me your child. and i just thank you Father, for making me meeeee!



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance