two freshies walk pass and say

two freshies walk pass and say "you're jin mei, right?" and i was thinking...huh. do they know my sister(jingmei) or what? but anyway. i said no, i was chinhui. i said "chin" instead of "jing" cos well, the "jin" sounded more "chin" than "jing". haha. okay whatever.

sociology. we had a different tcher today and she was so much better.
but anyway. my friend kept copying my notes. and i got a bit irritated cos she copied everything i wrote. but okay. that's not important too.

actually, i have nothing important to say.
so i should be going to do my work. because i have a lot of work to do.
but okay. hm. okay something impt is that i've finished my kinetic typo font! finally! but hokays. i still have to blah blah it in fontographer. how annoying. i want the software! then i can do it at home.

new widget: wimic - that's widget comic, i guess.

ah. randomness.
but well. random is good.
and i SHALL go do my work.
goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance