How Great Thou Art
Carl G. Boberg and R.J. Hughes

O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds
Thy hands have made;

I see the stars,
I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout
The universe displayed.

Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art,
How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul,
My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art,
How great Thou art



-
long time to sing.
a lot of forgotten songs.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
C.S Lewis

"Is -- is he a man?" asked Lucy.

"Aslan a man!" said Mr. Beaver sternly. "Certainly not. I tell you he
is the King of wood and the son of the great Emperor-Beyond-the-Sea.
Don't you know who is the King of the Beasts? Aslan is a lion -- the
Lion, the great Lion."

"Ooh," said Susan, "I thought he was a man. Is he -- quite safe? I
shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion."

"That you will, dearie, and make no mistake," said Mrs. Beaver, "if
there's anyone who can appear before Aslan without their knees
knocking, they're either braver than most or else silly."

"Then he isn't safe?" said Lucy.

"Safe?" said Mr. Beaver, "don't you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you?
Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good.
He's the King, I tell you."




I've read The Chronicles of Narnia before, but I want to read it again. And well, read it, and maybe do some sort of "character study" (lit. ha.). study aslan... :D and then maybe i'll get a better understanding of God :) anybody have the books? want to lend me? okay maybe i'll go to the library to borrow.

hm. looks like i'm not gonna be learning how to play the bass this hols. i can't play anyway. because my finger hasn't healed yet :/ -can't play the guitar properly either. ohwells. i think my piano-playing is getting lousier! :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance