it's a bit funny cos when i type i can't use the second finger of my left hand so it's a bit irritating cos i have to use my last finger more. and when i type, got more mistakes. ha.

-_-

and playing the keyboard. can't play as many notes cos of the one missing finger. (not that my finger is missing. but as in...) aye. one finger very important okay. the second finger helps with fill-ins.

haha.
but hey. i'm serious okaay.

and. today's band prac was super fun! the funnest band prac i can remember. (right, jeremy? haha)it's the welsey team for YMLC. jeremy, claire, mark, joshua, yang-shen, sumei, abi and i. whee~ i think i'm bunking with abi for YMLC. but i'm not sure. oh btw, YMLC is Young Methodist Leaders Conference and it's in JB...next week Thurs to Sat.

oh you know what.
chin, chinz and chinny.
that's chinee, chinsiew, chinhui(as in, me). haha.
jingyi(a.k.a. chinee) always introduces herself as, chinee, chin *points to chin*.
and then chinsiew. i dunno. chinz19 is her email. i suppose she got it when she was 19 (hi siew :D heh). she's also known as SUPERCHINZ to her outdoor khakis cos well, she's super fit. hurhur.
and then me. gracie and ponks and christine call me chinny. (or chinsie)

and chinmei/jingmei. is just mei.
or i know! ah*mei. (heh)
and okay i'm known as hui too. okay more commonly hui, then chinny. actually, i'm also called chinz. cos my email is chinzjinghui. chinZ- forgive me for the "z" la. i've had this email since sec.one! so people like jiawei will call me "chinZ" (with emphasis on the "z") once in a while.

then there's jingwei. also known as david. no other names. oh. there's "didi". that's uh, younger brother. haha. we don't call him "wei". it sounds almost like "mei". so will get mixed up.

i could tell you more blah blah about what i've been typing about. but nvm. i can go on and on. so.
:D
and if you don't already know, i'm talking about my siblings (and me).

okay. enough blah blah already. i'm falling asleep.
yay to the one week or rush being over now.
supposed to be holidays. but i still have school. monday china briefing, tuesday SA training by moses. alamaks. I MUST MAKE MYSELF BUSY THIS HOLIDAY! i'm serious. i need stuff for my portfolio :/ if not, i go out find work nobody want to hire me oweadi. haha.
HI INGRID! the 15 hours over already. now you can plaaay (: cya tues i guess!
hi PONKSIES. ponkleberry land lalala.
hi GRACIE. littlebunnyhunny? hm. hokays. CHEERLEADER! ha.

and DAWN, YESA! gosh. today after p2 submission was super funny eh. and sick. ewsa. ha. monday flea! wheet! YESA! buhhhbyeeee everybodaaayyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z z



z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance