wow. i'm going to china in 14 days. that's 2 weeks. whee. it always seemed so far away. but now it's like..2 weeeks! that will come very quickly!

okay everybody. hello. i'm going to china in 2 weeks time, and i'm going for a whole month! okay well, almost a month (11 oct-7nov. 7nov school starts!) it's an exchange programme thingie, to Jilin College of the Arts at Changchun. (then after that we head to Shanghai for 3 days of play). have i mentioned all this already? okay well, nevermind if i have.

i'm rooming with dt! that's DawnTan.

oh. aaron says we won't be able to blog/go to blogspot.com in china cos well, blogspot is kind of blocked off from there. so too bad. so there will be very few blogs that i can read.

i am pretty excited :D
i think i am going to have a lot of fun (nevermind my bad chinese).


anyway.
i have finished the first two books in The Chronicles of Narnia. and now i think C.S.Lewis is a genius. I wanted to read the third book today, but I had to force myself not to because I have work to do :/
and tmr! tmr i am going to sen's clinic to get a flu jab (only because i am going to china). sen's clinic has relocated! and it's now more convenient for me! it's like, my hairstylist(that's my mom. it's salon number 2), dentist, doctor, and uh, brother, all at one place! hahaha.
dentist and hairstylist side by side, brother upstairs, doctor's...a one minute walk away. how nice.
: D

-_-


okay i shall go back to doing my work.
you know what? i am a lazy bugger. maha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance