randoms (:

During SIP briefing, nancy tells us that policemen earn a lot of money. So do immigration officers.

Lille Wang talks a lot. She goes out of point in class. But well, she knows it. And anyway, she's nice. So that's okay.

No school tomorrow. Yay. I like.

Internship. Ah. Portfolio. Ah.

YM Camp is in about 3 weeks- =D

I must get down to getting the sec one ushers in instead of letting them wait. and wait. and wait. for me to tell them they can come serve as an usher already. i am so terrible :/

There's this game on my dashboard called "Sonny". It's like Pacman. Just that it's not pacman and funny monster things. It's this dog with policemen instead. It provides good entertainment. I am only typing about it because I'm blogging from my dashboard and I'm trying to find things to talk about.

Actually, I should not be wasting my time writing rubbish.

Oh. have you heard of the chin-chinz library? it has 3 books only. okay actually maybe more. but that's not the point. the point is, there is a chin-chinz library.

aaron describes my last saturday with the vsc gang as "embarrasingly enjoyable". yes i agree. thank you very much dawn,ken,aaron,jw,sham,cheek (:

okay i'm sorry for wasting your (you who's reading this) time. haha

and sorry a lot of it is uh, un.un.der.standable to most people. ha ha.

:/




randoms (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance