worship session/no music on today



Hi. Today, I didn't listen to any music (okay i did for a while. but only a while. then i turned my itunes off).
I think that was good.
Everytime I turn on the laptop, iTunes is one of the first things I click on. And evern when I don't feel like listening to anything, I pick a song and click on "play" anyway. How come we have to have some sort of music in our ears all the time? Like Adriel said, we have to learn to be comfortable with silence. In silence, is where God can speak to us. (If you don't believe in God, silence is good anyway. Haha :) ) In silence is where there can be input from somewhere/something that's not of this world.

I feel like my ears had a good rest :D

-

i think my library books are due. arh-yah.
i got my grades. they're okay, thank God :D
i have a report to do- the do's and don't of typography.
i i i i i i i i i i :/ haha

-

i have been reading the quotes on HOW magazine (btw, HOW mag is a design mag). I like quotes. so okay here's one for the space mistress:
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
you have been beautifully and wonderfully made! so be who you were made to be cos you is rocks lots! (:

hi dawn i have a link for you- jill bliss
designers, phirebrush petesam says this is yongkin's favourite site. i don't know how true that is. but that's not the point. you know, there are SO MANY SITES out there (you most probably know that already). so so so so so so so sooooooo many. (chris [you're cool! haha] this is um, in return for your a-link-a-day)

and, bello is very fantabulous a font. yesa.

and if you're bored, you can go listen to some coke zero nonsense. have i shared this link before? ah ohwells nevermind :D

so okay now i know how to bold+link stuff. so how do i change the leading. hrm. haha.
okay i is nonsensing the a lot. okay okay okay.

okay.

okay bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance