on bended knee i come



On bended knee, I come
With a humble heart, I come
Bowing down before Your holy throne
Lifting holy hands to You
Lord we pledge our love anew
We worship You in Spirit
We worship You in truth
Make our lives a holy praise unto You

We are here to praise You
Lift our hearts and sing
We are here to give You
The best that we can bring


-


Refresh my heart, Lord
Renew my mind
Pour Your Spirit into my soul, Lord
Refresh my heart

You set me apart, Lord
To make me new
By Your Spirit, lift me up, Lord
Refresh my heart

And I will worship You, Lord
With all of my heart
And I will follow You, Lord
Refresh my heart


-


On Bended Knee, by Robert Gay (i think)
We Are Here to Praise You, by Graham Kendrick
Refresh My heart, by Geoff Bullock



-

Today.
Looking and enjoying what's around kind of makes you wonder at and about the Creator : )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance