ren climbed on my lap! haha! HI EVERYBODY! I'M EXCITED FOR YM CAMP 06!



ren climbed on my lap! haha!
which is um. a breakthrough! hahaha. cos ren is a biting dog. and she's only climbed on karen and jimmy (her owners) laps and just now she climbed on my lap! haha. and then she licked my knee :/ and it was ticklish :/

haha.

HI EVERYBODY! I'M EXCITED FOR YM CAMP 06! GOD IS GOING TO DO A GREAT WORK! it's in progress already. and we all must have faith to believe in what He is and will be doing because nothing is impossible for our great God who loves all. Hey, i'm constantly amazed by this God man :)

-

places like nydc should like, offer smaller portions for cheaper.



kineeeeeddddtoooomaaaaaakeussssseeeeeeoffffmyyyybrraaaiinnnnnss.

ohmyprettyprettyboyiloveyoulikeineverlovednoonebeforeyoouuuuu.ohmyprettyprettyboyyyyyyyy. dawn and i are listening to m2m in the office. omg la. but hey. those poppyloo songs (ie. backstreet,westlife,m2m) are good songs to get high on. when stressed. or smtg. i dunno. hurhur. kbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance