Sometimes, late at night, looking out the window, I feel like going out for a walk :) I like the fresh night air. And the streets are very nicely empty and walk-able.

Unfortunately, a girl being out late at night by herself is not quite allowed. So, too bad.

haha :)



So. Looking out the window just now. I thought of the below song by Delirious,



Lord You have my heart
And I will search for Yours
Jesus take my life and lead me on

Lord You have my heart
And I will search for Yours
Let me be to You a sacrifice

And I will praise You, Lord
And I will sing of love come down
And as You show Your face
We'll see Your glory here.



We DO see Your glory here. It's manifested in many things! Even in the things we cease to notice. Like the great expanse of sky, which reaches out to whoa way beyond yonder. Car rides– I used to wonder when we'd reach the end, to be able to touch the sky which seemed to reach the ground somewhere further on. How come we never got there? Play on perspective :)

Yeps. And I was glad that there's someone out there far greater. Greater than..I dunno. Than me, than man, than anything. Someone/something above all :)




-




"If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." - 1 Peter 4:11






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance