i like.

something else i just wrote in my diary. would be nice to scan in so it's in my handwriting. but. okay well here it is type-written :)



-



i just feel like writing writing writing.
okay i'll tell you what i like.



• I like to write.
Writing releases. Writing helps me think.
Writing is my form of expression.
Writings can be shared.
I may not be the best writier, and in fact I'll say that I'm not very good.
But well, good enough.
I tend to get "talkative" when I really want to write.


• I like walks.
Today my mother told me that "gai-gai" is not dialect, but baby-talk. Hokays.
Well.
Walks are nice things. Walks in the cool night air are bestest.
I like walking unknown places (but I don't do that quite much).
The hills are aliiive with the sound of muuuuuuusicccc...
Yes, nature walks are lovely :) I loved Wales. And I loved my little Green Meadows at Tagore Avenue with the little slope we used to run up and down on. I passed by Green Meadows just the other day– it doesn't seem so big now. I guess that's cos I was smaller then.


• I like random.
Randomness is just something that's very much me.
And that's all that I have to say about liking random.
Hm. Random has no obligations. Random needs no reason. Random is random. And I like random.


• I like bus rides.
I like plane rides and car rides too (I'd like to go on a road trip. Would you?)
I like looking out the window during my rides (I guess a lot of people do).
I don't have to be thinking about anything while looking our, you know? Mostly, my mind is just a blank– it's nice to have something different. And among everyone aboard, you are...alone. And once in a while, something might catch your eye, or you might see something which makes you think about...some other things. And sometimes, you start to really pay attention to what's playing on your music player, and the lyrics might speak something to you, cause you to realise something...and that's nice too. Haha :)


• I like...listening to people talk.
I don't know.
I can sit there with a group of people and just listen and not talk.
Well, not all converstaion is completely interesting. But most are. And, I'm happy just listening.
I don't always feel the need to be involved by speaking. Some talk=godless chatter. But well, basically, maybe, let's just say, I like to listen.


What else do I like?

okay.


• I like notebooks.
I currently have more than I need.
Which is lovely :)


• I like my black-ink pens.
I use pilot G-TEC or uni-ball signo 0.38.
If I want to write nice cursive, I prefer a thin, blue ball-point pen, though.


• I like being liked.
Haha. I mean, who doesn't like being liked?! Haha.
Everyone wants to be likeable. If you don't, hm. Weird, you. But that's okay too.


• I like reading.


And I would like to end my list of likes here.
I'm sure I like more things than these. But this is quite enough for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance