Hong Kong;and more.







Was in HK for about a week with mom and her friend, lynette. (Only took photos on two days. So not many pictures. And um, mostly the same place). Was a good trip. I got to know my mom better. I'm quite amazed at how natural my mom is at evangelizing. One moment she's saying hi to a stranger, the next next moment I turn back, she's talking to him/here about God. And I'm like, er. Wow. Haha. yea. I don't quite have that gift. Visited my granduncle and his wife. I've only seen him once before. And though my chinese is spoken in...smatterings, it was a nice visit to their cosy home with dinner, cooked by granduncle. Family ties are a funny strange nice warm lovely thing, mostly.



-



Sometimes, I feel cross with God for a while (because of whatever. That happens to us all, yea?). But after that, when I'm done being cross, I feel His love even stronger, even greater. It is pretty amazing. I know He allows things for my good.

When I thought that, I thought of David's psalms. David laments a lot in his psalms, you know. But though he may start with a lament, he always ends of with something positive. Like, saying God is good or smtg like that.

It's okay to pour out everything to God. It's okay to be completely honest with God and tell Him how you feel- how frustrated, how lost, how confused, how irritated, how whatever. In fact, it's good. Sometimes we might get bitter, and/or we think it's not necessary/good to tell God how we feel. But hey, God likes it when we're honest with Him. He sees, He hears, He knows. He understands. Just remember that in spite of it all, God is good. God is good ALL the time. Know that everything happens for a reason, and that God is faithful and will bring you through it. And, like James 1:2-4 from the Bible says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

God bless you :)



-



Amazed
Desperation

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance