Josh McDowell says in his book, Why True Love Waits,


Josh McDowell writes in his book, Why True Love Waits,
"How far is too far? When you get sexually aroused, your body doesn't know if you are married or not."

hahaha. okay i just found that quite funny so well, here it is on my blog for you to read.
Don't find me weird. I have to read stuff like that cos I'm doing a project on abstinence from premarital sex.

I might as well type out some other stuff I'm reading now that I think might be useful/interesting.



"All too often kids go steady because it is convenient and comforting it's nice to know that they have someone to be with at every event and at all the times in between. But in most cases it is best to avoid going steady at all until a person is mature enough to consider marriage."

"What are some guidelines for setting sexual standards? For Christians, the answer is clear: Begin with God's principles as presented in his Word. How do Christian young people "draw the line"? (a student says–) "I have made a commitement not to have any kind of physical relationship with a man before I'm married. Not even kissing. It seems odd to people in this day and age, because kissing is just for fun. But how can I think thoughts that are "pure and honorable and lovelt" (Phil 4:8) when I am pressed close to someone's chest? How can I possibly set my mind on "things above" (Col3:2) when someone's mouth feels so warm on mine?"

And since people ask, how far is too far?–
"Not everyone has the same "turn-on point." Some get turned on by just holding hands. Others are able to go further without being aroused. Of course, some arousal is normal and should not be worried about too much. But if it becomes so strong that it rules your actions, then it is sin."

To be accountable– "able to answer for one's conduct."

Okay it was a bit weird to type that. But anyway. There you go.
Maybe I'll post more, another time. See first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance