stop preaching about sex.




ha. haha. ha. haha. haahh. haaaaaaaah.

niccce.


-


And and addition to the previous post:
But typing on the computer in the font that suits what you're doing, well, is pretty good too.

I have been blogging quite a bit.
That means I'm home quite a lot.


-


I think my final presentation thingie is on the 16th! Yesa!
Means I quiiitee get to enjoy the Chinese New Year celebrations :)

Okay. TWO MORE WEEKS TO FINAL SUBMISSION. (O_o)
And one more month to... everything end. :D Okay well, sort of.
I won't be able to play all day cos there's still so much to do. But. Still. Like. Uh. Yea. And sorry, I know I repeat myself and I'm like typing a lot of nonsense on my blog. And it must be boring but ohwells. This is my life now. ha. ha.


-


I went for a 12Stones (Wesley YM Publicity Ministry) meeting on Sunday and. hey. I liked it. But well. I can't join 12Stones la. Because that would be overcommitting. And actually, you know, overcommitting equals not committing. Cos in the end you're not committed to what you uh, originally committed to.


yaaaar.


Do work sua.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance