I'm very thankful, actually.


And actually. How can I say that I not want to do my work? I'm very thankful, actually. That I finally have confirmed my concept for my ad campaign. That it is okay and I like it. Finally. I didn't like all my previous ideas so I couldn't carry on. (It is terrible to have to work on something you don't agree with.) So yes, thank God for inspiration and for giving me the focus.

I went for a walk just now. Because I had to get Liyi's camera (Again, thank God I could borrow her camera cos my sister's is being repaired and collecting it from Habour Front...well, it's a long journey. Liyi stays one MRT stop away from me.) So I walk-walked Northpoint a bit and well, it was a nice breath of fresh air. I think I have become lazy...I just want to stay home. Haha.

I am going to finish what I have to finish by tonight so that I can be a good ysgl and go for Catalyst tmr night. And be a good Programme head and go for some Programme meeting on Sunday afternoon.

I am so used to pressing Cmd+S. I just pressed it. And out popped a window. Which reminded me that this is not Photoshop/TextEdit/Word/Illustrator.

And actually, contrary to the previous post, I am feeling okay. It must be God. Haha. Yea it must be. Any you know what? I think Monday's crit is going to be great. Well not awesomely great because Ferdi/TH haven't seen any of this current concept. so I don't know how they'll take to it. But you know what? I think it'll be fine. Which is great. Haha. Hi God, I trust You.

And I am going to do my work.

I ate too many peanuts just now. I feel sick. Haha.

Okay but before going back to work. One last thing. It's nice listening to old Hillsong albums. Actually I don't really know what I'm listening to exactly cos if I am listening to music while doing my work, it's really soft and I don't pay attention to it. But one song from the Hillsong Amazing Love album caught my attention. So here it is.

Refuge
Reuben Morgan

I will lift my eyes to the heavens
Where my help comes from
I run in to Your courts
To be near You Lord
I long to hear Your voice
All that I desire is You alone

I will sing to You
In the shelter of Your wings
Surrounded by Your favour O Lord
I will sing, you're my refuge
I will sing, you're my refuge

Forever I will lift your name on high
For you are worthy

Reuben Morgan is brilliant, I tell you. Very talented. Very blessed. Really an instrument used by God. :)

God is good, all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance