I < 3 CMJ


Pre-NS Talk
Saturday 31 March
Wesley Methodist Church
Basement Room 1/2
2pm - 5pm
All are welcome.


-


Okay I'm sorry. Zhuo Wen is Compo and not Compre. My bad. I did mean Compo. Just that...I got mixed up. Shucks. haha. Now I sound like I'm excusing myself.


:)






Anybody remember this sticker? CMJ gave out I think sweets? With this sticker on it. A few years ago, at YM.







CMJ is my Small Group. CMJ stands for Colour Me Jesus. Eddie was the one who suggested that name. One of our goals as a young small group when YM first started about 5 years ago was to ride in a police car. Eddie is a policeman, you see. Have we grown? Definitely. Are we the colour of Jesus? haha. What colour is Jesus? Okay I think Jesus is colourful. hm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance