Refiner's fire


Today, in my diary, I listed down all my bad points. Well, all I could think of.
Blah blah blah.
Blah.
Blah.
Long list.

Blah.


Then after all that, I wrote that God's grace is enough.
His abundant provision of grace is enough.

And it felt good. It made me go like, wow. God is really beautiful.
And I was filled with gratitude.

It's a good feeling.
Maybe you should try it sometime.


:)


-


Refiner's Fire
Brian Doerksen

Purify my heart
Let me as gold, and precious silver
Puritfy my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold.

Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy, set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be, holy
Set apart for You, my master
Ready to do Your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within, and make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin, deep within


-



And here are more photos, because photos are funner to look at than words, usually.









Kite flying. Haerbin, China.
Our kite was a Zhu Ba Jie one. You know, the pig from the Monkey god thing.
And I miss you all already. Boo.

Snappy happy snappy happy snappy snappy snappy happy.

I am such a KID. haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance